Skip to main content

So I recently added two Era 300s to my ARC for surrounds, which sound great.  When I turn my TV off after about 5 minutes it reverts the room to Music.  If I try to change it back to TV it tells me that there was a problem and it couldn’t detect a signal from HDMI to the Arc.  Once I turn back on the TV it either starts to work again or I have to use the app to repair.

Setup:
Sony 90J TV

Arc via E-Arc port

Sonos Ge3 sub

2 Era 300 set to Surround

External Devices:
Xbox Series X

PS5

Switch
Steam Deck via a Dock

Any help would be appreciated.

I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

Thanks, I will give that shot tonight when I get home from work.