arc dialogue poor

• 18 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

hi everyone, I'm Italian I'm using a translator and I hope to be clear, my kit consists of

arc

2xera 300

2xsub

I'm quite satisfied with the sound in general and above all with the very intuitive app but there are some things I don't like the dialogues they are very poor compared to Bose even with the (dialogue enhancement activated) why doesn't Sonos make an effort to create 3 steps (low, medium, high) of dialogue balance on the app? era 300 sounds very good with atmos but why can't I listen to music in stereo while also activating the central speaker? I paid the cash not to collect dust, I hope I managed to explain myself well, thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @serravalc 

Thank you - I've marked this thread as a feature request and it will be seen by the relevant teams for consideration. Keep the ideas coming!

And, thanks for the feedback!

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi @serravalc 

Thank you - I've marked this thread as a feature request and it will be seen by the relevant teams for consideration. Keep the ideas coming!

And, thanks for the feedback!

thanks for the reply, you must take into consideration the ideas that we users have, don't compromise a Ferrari to go at 20 mph! it was 300 paid with a speaker that is deactivated in the home theater, let me choose what I want to do with it! Thanks again and I hope you were able to explain the situation