Arc and Samsunng Frame

• 31 December 2020
  • 4 replies

I too am having issues with intermittent audio between my new 65” 2020 Samsung Frame TV and my new Sonos Arc. Every morning, after the tv has been off, the audio is intermittent: maybe ½ second of sound every 3 seconds. The tv is connected with a new high speed HDMI cable (came with the Arc) into the eArc port in the TV. 

Unplugging the sound bar from power and plugging back in fixes the issue as long as the tv stays on. But this is not a solution, only a work around. 

I am so tired of this problem I have forgone the ATMOS feature and connected the ARC to the tv using the provided optical converter. 

Does anyone no of a fix for this? Sonos tells me to unplug the ARC and Samsung tells me to unplug the TV. Neither seem to have a fix. 

Sonos - please help a loyal and long time customer!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Hi there, sorry to hear of issues. I’m not sure if I’ve got it setup correctly. However in my expert settings I have HDMI Arc Auto selected and Dolby atmos icon selected and it seems fine unless I’m doing something wrong. I didn’t use the cable in the box as was aware of issues etc. I purchased the Belkin AV10175bt2M-BLK Ultra HD High Speed Premium HDMI Cable from amazon and seems to be fine. Hope that helps. 

Apologies just tested again and now having issues. ;(

Apologies just tested again and now having issues. ;(

Bummer! It’s just not good enough from two of the top companies. 

I unplugged both TV and Arc it and went through settings again and it has worked for last day and a half, even after switching off overnight. Bizarre.