Worst System Ever

• 24 August 2022
  • 2 replies

I’ve spent more time trying to fix this system than I’ve been able to actually enjoy it. Why spend so much money on a sound system that constantly fails? Sonos, wake up and actually provide support for your customers. This system constantly disconnects from my TV and it’s impossible to reconnect it. I’ve had to reset all of my connected devices countless times. Typically I just disconnect it because it isn’t worth the hour(s) of troubleshooting to reconnect it just to see it disconnect again. 

100% do not recommend Sonos at all. For the same money I spent I could’ve gotten a sound system that didn’t rely on wifi and BT to connect (very inconsistently). 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I’ve spent more time trying to fix this system than I’ve been able to actually enjoy it. Why spend so much money on a sound system that constantly fails? Sonos, wake up and actually provide support for your customers. This system constantly disconnects from my TV and it’s impossible to reconnect it. I’ve had to reset all of my connected devices countless times. Typically I just disconnect it because it isn’t worth the hour(s) of troubleshooting to reconnect it just to see it disconnect again. 

100% do not recommend Sonos at all. For the same money I spent I could’ve gotten a sound system that didn’t rely on wifi and BT to connect (very inconsistently). 

Can you be more specific as to how you have things connected and what problems you are running into. I have an Arc, Beam (Gen 1) and Beam (Gen 2) and never have any issues with connection. 

A first-time poster, with a rant and no system or network details. No mention of having submitted a system diagnostic or of consulting Sonos Support. Possibly a straight-forward drive-by, in which case I suggest one does not engage unless more info is forthcoming.