White Arc with Black Power Cord?

• 2 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Recently got the Arc after many months of waiting. I needed the white so when it goes up on my mantle it blends in with all the painted mantle and wood work behind it. Opening the box I found that it has a black power cord!?!?

Most people that order white are doing it to blend in to a brighter/lighter background, so a white power cord makes complete sense. 

All of my Sonos Play 1 and Ones have white as does my white Sonos Bass.

Now I have to buy a white power cord, and haven’t been able to setup my Arc that I’ve been waiting to buy for so many months…

3 replies

Why not set it up with the Black cord while you wait for the white?

I have to take my 65” TV off the wall that is above my fire place and mantle. While the TV setup is great and very clean, it is a pain to take down and given the hearth at the fireplace and all the other risks of dropping the TV, I only want to do it once.

Just received my Sonos arc as well - and have the same question: Why a black power cord with the white arc?! Is this correct, or was I sent the wrong cord? I don’t see why we should have to pay for a different color, if available, if it was actually available at time of shipping.