When was the last time your speaker die?

• 19 September 2023
  • 5 replies

I have a Beam for coming up 3 years. It was working okay, the next minute just stopped playing and powered off. DIE. I tried different outlets and factory reset but nothing worked.

I reached out to the customer service. They offered a 30% discount for the next purchase. Is that the best Sonos can do? is that the service you expect from Sonos?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Yes, that’s the experience I expect from any electronic computer maker. Sonos is essentially the same as Apple, Samsung, Dell, Lenovo, etc in offering a generous, yet not overly ambitious guaranty. And most of those other companies won’t give you that 30% after their guarantee has expired.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Sonos is very clear about the one year warranty, the offer of 30% off is a good deal.

If you require a longer warranty one is available from Sonos or you could use another provider.

Another option is to purchase from a seller that offers their own warranty program, several do.

I see

That said, none of mine bought in 2014 have died! It is not common for them to.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

My roam found dead after vacation two weeks ago. Last day before go away everything ok, as soon as came back I wasn't able to turn it on no more. Strange thing I left roam turned off away from charging pad.

Fortunately it was still in the last month of 2 year warranty and Sonos replaced me very quickly.