Question

Turn Off Beam Visualizer/Screen Saver

• 12 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Is it possible to turn off the visualizer, and if so how do I do that?  For the first two months of using the Beam with a Samsung Frame, everything worked great and the TV switched to art mode when it timed-out.  Then during the holidays, the Sonos Beam Visualizer started taking over.  Likely I turned it on accidentally, but I don’t know how.  BTW - we have no voice control activated.  I’ve searched the Sonos site and found no info.  Any assistance will be very much appreciated!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @jch61, welcome to the Sonos community and for letting us know about your concern. Have you tried turning off/disabling the screensaver on your Samsung Frame TV.? Please check your TV manual to disable the settings or reach out to Samsung for further assistance. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we'll be glad to assist you.