Things gone a bit downhill, S2 nothing really exciting about it

• 5 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Been following the forums for a while. I have Sonos ARC, sub gen 3, two one sl and a beam.

Since ive had my ARC and the S2 upgrade im a bit underwhelmed by the lack of additional features it brings. Features get requested on the forums but nothing really seems to happen with them, I don't feel Sonos as a brand being too slow to add new features to the S2 app etc. There are so many things that need adding such as, the main screen showing the audio formats being played rather than just atmos, being able to control individual channels such as front and height channels, many other features that get requested but never see the light of day.. For such a new product as the ARC I want to see new things added to it etc… Also would like to see some rear up firing speakers to be added to the Sonos line…

Rant over…

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @Mitchellsx, thanks for reaching out to the Sonos Community, and appreciate you bringing this up. We understand where you are coming from and I’d be happy to share this with the team and make sure your voice is heard. We are continuously working and making sure we improve every now and then to provide the best sound experience to all the Sonos users like you. We value your feedback and let us know if you still need anything.

We and the community are always here to help.