that the trueplay of the sound bar is not deleted if I separate the sonos one sl or the sonos sub

• 25 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Sonos should allow if you have a home theater setup like Arc, I can separate the Sonos one speakers if I want to use them somewhere else for a while. without having to do trueplay again every time, if in the end I put them back in the same place. the same for the sonos sub.
I want to make a stereo pair with the sonos one and the sub, but if I do it even if I put the speakers back in their place, I have to do trueplay again to be able to join them again with the sonos arc.
let users be able to detach their speakers and use them in other places and trueplay those speaker combinations and keep them without having to trueplay every time.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Angel24 

Thanks you for your feedback. I would not expect to see this come to pass due to the way TruePlay works, however.

I've marked this thread as a feature request and it will be seen by the relevant teams for consideration.