Skip to main content
Question

Stop updating because then it takes me FOREVER to reconnect!

• 12 June 2024
  • 0 replies

I hate Sonos!  Every time you do an update, my app stops working and I cannot control the sound on my TVs.  I spent over an hour last night at my home trying to get the system reconnected, rebooted everything and tried reconnecting.  I would be told by the app that the item was connected but then when I tried to join the surround sound to the Arc, I would get the picture of the TV and the Sonos One SL and one would make the sound and I would click that corresponding picture and it would act like it was going to connect and then I would just get error messages.  Any of these systems are the bain of my existence.  We also have on at the office and when I went to change the volume, it was told that it was not connected to my system.  I spent another hour trying to follow all of the directions to connect it again but just constant error messages.  And yes, after rebooting I just unplugged it and turned the volume on the TV on.  This system should not be this difficult and I am good with a lot of techy type stuff but I paid TOO MUCH MONEY for these headaches!  And we have had multiple systems of Sonos and it is not getting any better.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!