Question

Sound cuts in and out on Arc with Sony x95h

• 28 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I bought the arc a few weeks ago, changed my tv. I now have a Sony x95h… and the sound keeps cutting in and out on differents app. Netflix is the only app i dont have the issue with.

What is going on?

I already chat with a guy from Sonos last week, reboot my tv and arc, with the cycle thing...

I ran a diagnostic tonight, here is the number: 1109734569

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @riverinjonathan.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community! Let me see what I can do to help you.

Upon checking the diagnostic, the Arc has no cloud connection, was this diagnostic submitted when the issue happens?

Kindly verify if the audio interruptions happen only when using TV audio, have you tried to test audio playback using a music service?

What source you are attempting to play audio from? Examples: Cable box, Blu-Ray player, Apple TV, built-in TV apps for streaming services

Please try to check and follow the steps in this article that provides common fixes for TV audio interruptions while using Sonos home theater speakers.

Let us know how that goes.