Answered

Sonos Playbase not connecting to WiFi.

• 14 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi, my playbase has stopped working on wireless, both on wifi and on Sonos Net.  When I plug it in with an ethernet cable it shows up immediately in the app.  My other 3 Sonos speakers work fine.  I’ve worked through all the trouble shooting including factory reset and the problem hasn’t been resolved.

I’ve sent a diagnostic report - the number is 849305995.  Any ideas or advice please?

icon

Best answer by Paul A 14 January 2021, 17:26

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @LDB84.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out and for submitting a diagnostic. Allow me to share my recommendation to help out.

I would like to share with you the information indicated on the submitted diagnostic. Based on the provided diagnostic your Sonos Playbase indicates a wireless card failure. I would like to recommend contacting our technical support team for more in-depth troubleshooting steps or possible product replacement. Please provide the diagnostic number you have noted above to the technical support team. (849305995).

I hope this helps.

Please let me know how it goes and keep me posted.

Thanks,

Thanks for the welcome Paul, and for the recommendation.  I’ll keep you posted.

The technical support team were great, and a replacement was sent within 2 days. Happy customer here. Thanks for your help Paul

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @LDB84.

Thanks for the update and immediate response.

I’m glad that the issue was taken care of with urgency. Its good that you already have the replacement Sonos Playbase. I do hope that the issue ends with the defective Playbase so you can continue to love and enjoy your Sonos.

Please do not hesitate to reach out or create a topic if you have additional questions or concerns. Everybody is welcome here in the community.

Thanks,