Answered

sonos hometheater

• 3 April 2021
  • 3 replies

I have a sony smart tv a sonos beam 2 Sonos one 2 sonos one sl. Setup hdmi arc on beam 2 sone one sl as sorround and the 2 sonos one as stereo pair. Now when i grup them to sound all together on tv it sound with echos and every time i turn on the tv and put it on group also use apple tv and both the sony tv and apple tv remotes don’t setup as it supposed to be when i go to the settings and press vol up it dont find it. Main concern is the beam and the sl aourround grouped with the ones as stereo pair makes echo like 10 tvs are playing the same sound and the issue of having to turn on the group ever time i turn on the tv and the volume of the beam and the stereo pair are not even when up or down one is higher 

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 4 April 2021, 04:42

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

In TV mode, any Sonos speaker that is grouped with a Sonos home theater setup will have a slight delay. The audio from the pair of Ones are slightly delayed compared to the Beam/One SLs. This is why it sounds like an echo when they are all grouped together. If you remove the pair of Ones from the group, the echo should disappear. This delay only occurs in TV mode, not in music mode.

Is there any way to correct it for tv mode?

Userlevel 7

Unfortunately, no. 

Read more about why on this thread: