Sonos Beam : which colour less prone to stains ?

• 7 July 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi guys !

I've just ordered a White Beam but I'm a bit concerned about the mesh durability/staining over time, especially after I saw it in the showroom (the sides were really dirty/greyish) but I understand this is not the best environment for it.

Are you concerned as well and do you experience stains on your Beam ? How do you/did you clean it ?

Do you recommend going for the white or black version to avoid staining and have the best durability ?

Here is attached a picture of actual set-up if needed (also we have a cat).

Thanks !

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge +7
The white is sexy, for lack of putting it any different. If you have the right peripherals to compliment it, a little regular maintenance will keep it clean and looking great. I find the wipes you can purchase for LCD monitors have worked well, as they're not wet but seem to attract and eliminate dust without streaking. The caveat is you have to get to the dust before it builds up too much because otherwise you might accidentally rub the dust into the mesh, at which point it will become a dirt color.

Cheers!