Sonos Beam - TV sound cuts out every few seconds

• 24 July 2018
  • 6 replies

Badge
Hi,

I just got the Beam. Initial setup was fine, everything worked well. TV is a LG 65C8. I have 2 Ones as surrounds.

Now, TV sound cuts out and reverts to internal TV speaker every few seconds. Then back again to Beam, and so on.

HDMI ARC port seems to be working - when I switch to HDMI 2 on the TV I see the Sonos black and white graphic without any cutouts.

I’ve tried changing to another cable (started out with the Sonos cable bundled). Same thing.

Pls help!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
I have the same problem. It seems to be a more recent problem, or I did not notice it at first. I would love to see if some one has a solution.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi folks,

Please submit diagnostic reports after you experience this issue. Then, reply with the confirmation numbers and I'll take a look.
I’ve been having issues, confirmation #1028854158
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I’ve been having issues, confirmation #1028854158

Hi there,

What kind of issues are you having? In your report I see that there is some wireless interference from a nearby network running on the same channel as your own. It may help to change your network's wireless channel to 1 or 6.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Same issue here, diagnostic code is 736038947

When the audio switches the beam starts flashing white light
I also have the same issue with my beam. Connected via Ethernet cable and have 2 play 1’s as surrounds

Diagnostic number 2047533007

Thanks