I am losing my patience now with this, no matter what I watch via HDMI, every 5-7mins or at least 15 times a movie the sound output switches to the TV from the Sonos Beam/One SL Setup. Everything worked fine for 1 month then this issue started. Beam is connected via HDMI into the HDMI ARC port.
-checked all cables, same issu
-updated everything Sonos gear and tv to latest firmware, same issue
-i did reset all gear both Sonos and Phillips and started from scratch, same issue.
-tried different HDMI ARC port, same issue
I don’t know what else to do?
Best answer by Rowena B.
Thanks for reaching out to the Sonos community. We appreciate you for letting us know about your concern and for submitting the diagnostic.
Upon checking on the report, your Phillips TV is not sending a signal to your Sonos Beam. The steps suggested by
To help you check the audio issue with your Sonos Beam, allow me to ask a few questions.
1. When you go to Browse in the Sonos app and select TV, did you get the sound from the Sonos Beam?
2. Is the TV Autoplay enabled on the Sonos app?
3. Is TV Autoplay enabled on the Sono app?
4. Check if HDMI-CEC enabled on your TV.
5. Check for TV's firmware update.
5. Adjust TV audio format and we recommend testing Stereo/PCM to see if the issue improves.
6. Use an optical cable to connect your TV to your Beam.
7. You may check out this community thread for your reference.
If you're still having the same issue, your Phillips TV may not be passing an audio signal correctly. We suggest reaching out to the TV manufacturer for further help.
Let us know if you have any other questions or run into any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out.