Sonos Beam power cord color?

• 27 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I just received and set up my brand new Sonos Beam. Loving it so far! However...we have a light wall, and a white fireplace mantle, and Sonos is one of only a few companies that make a white soundbar. I wanted it to blend in and be as inconspicuous as possible. The white Beam came with a black power cord. This immediately seemed an odd choice, unless it was a packaging mistake? I see on their website that they actually SELL white power cords. So for $25, I can resolve the issue. But that’s $25 on top of the $300 for the soundbar. I chose a white unit for a specific purpose, and would have expected the power cord to match. Or at the very least allow users to select the color cord they prefer. Any way to exchange my black power cord for a white one?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @marcusdiddle.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, I totally understand where you're coming from and I’m here to help.

I’m afraid that might not be possible to get an exchange for the white power cord.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.