Question

sonos beam, one sl and grundig vision 7

• 24 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello,

i try to set my beam with two one sl as 5.0 system… with my grundig vision 7. 

Everything works but when i watch tv, youtube or Listen to music streamed over the tv only the beam plays the sound. The other speaker are quite..

I set it up as sourroundsystem in the App.

my tv sends dd 5.1 to the beam. I vhecked it in the app.

so im quit helpless what i did wrong… any ideas? :)

ps: streaming music through my smartphone works on the group of all 3speaker…

Thanks!

jens :) 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Jensk90.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

When did this issue started that your not able to hear anything from the surround speaker?

I suggest first try to tune your Sonos speakers with Trueplay it will calibrate the room where  you setup youre home theater.

If still doesnt work submit a diagnostic report from your Sonos system while your watching Youtube or listening 

I’d also be tempted to do a network refresh, by unplugging all Sonos devices, then rebooting the router. When the router comes back up, plug back in the Sonos devices. 

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.