sonos arc with sonos 5, 4k firestick hdfury and 4k epson 3800 projector

• 6 August 2021
  • 2 replies

I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this for me.  I recently purchased the HD fury arcana but when I connect it to the firestick and projector I only get sound for 5 seconds while the sonos app is trying  to connect and then it stops and I no longer receive sound.  I was getting sound prior to connecting the hdfury when I used an hdmi switch.  Can anyone confirm what settings I should have on the hdfury to ensure I receive sound.  I'm using 4k cables, about 40 ft long to the projector and to the arc.  I've enabled cec settings on the firestick and projector. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Does it work if you perhaps switch off CEC on the Fire-Stick 4K? Ensure the Arcana firmware is also up-to-date. I assume you have things setup like the image below (without the switch)… 

No I've tried to turn off the cec on the firestick and still doesn't work. I have the 0.84 update on the arcana.

I've set I up as the diagram states. Do you think it could be something in the arcana settings?

Thanks for sharing it, keep sharing it’s informative. You can also check source link for more information.