Question

Sonos Arc With LG OLED C9 65" Viewing Problem

• 17 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I realize this is a minor problem, but my LG C9 65” is on a table in my family room and my new Sonos Arc sits right in front of it. The LG sits pretty low so that the Arc cuts off the bottom of the picture. I assume others have this problem also and wondered if you’ve found a workaround. My thought was to put something under the LG’s stand to raise it 4-6 inches but am having trouble thinking of something that doesn’t make it look homemade. 

Any ideas besides just live with it?

Thanks,

Mark

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Wall mount your TV

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

It’s in front of a window.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Same issue.. I bought the stand below… removed the top pieces of it.  Or can get a small block and put under the current LG stand. 

https://www.amazon.com/TechOrbits-Universal-TV-Stand-Adjustable/dp/B08112HP12?ref_=ast_sto_dp

I have one more hole to lower it… I still need to do that, just haven’t done it yet. This is a 65” LG OLED B8

Badge

I have the same “issue” with my 55 B9. To be honest, I can live with it for a while.