Question

Sonos ARC With Amazon Fire Cube Tivo Bolt and Lg Oled B6

• 21 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello I am trying to get a Diagram or Instructions for the best way to Use my ARC with my setup. I have the LG OledB8 and I know HDMI2 Has The return Chan. I Currently have my Fire TV Cube in one HDMI port and my Tivo 4k Bolt in Another. I watch Mostly all movies via Kodi on my Cube. What is the Optimum Config? for everything to use the ARC for Audio and at a Minimum to Play the best I can using the Fire Cube. I understand from what I have read I might not get Dolby Atomos due to the software in my B8. I hope they fix that.

Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hello @TampaRick,

Welcome to the Sonos Community and thank you for reaching out with your Arc set-up question. 

Wiring your Arc to the HDMI/ARC port (2) on your LG TV is going to be the best way to set this up.

Ok so if I connect my HDMI/ARC2 cable to the LG now how do I get my sound and video from the Amazon Fire Cube to go out the SONOS as I watch all my Stuff From it Including Amazon Prime Along with Kodi and other addons. Its the main reason I purchased this

Thanks

Rick

Ok so if I connect my HDMI/ARC2 cable to the LG now how do I get my sound and video from the Amazon Fire Cube to go out the SONOS as I watch all my Stuff From it Including Amazon Prime Along with Kodi and other addons. Its the main reason I purchased this

Thanks

Rick

You just need to connect the Cube to one of your TV’s other HDMI ports and select the chosen HDMI connection on your LG TV using the Magic Remote’s 'input' selector button.