Question

Sonos Arc Wall Mount for tv attachment?

• 1 July 2020
  • 5 replies

I am considering purchasing the Sonos Arc and am researching how to mount it to the TV not the wall since I am in a Condo and mounting the TV to a cement pole. I can’t use the wall mount in the cement, of course. 

Can the sonos wall mount be used to attach the Sonos Arc to the TV and let it articulate? 

There are some 3rd parties products that can do this, but I understand there is a “magnetic” connection between the wall mount and the device & TV that provide full feature of the Sonos.

Any suggestions or recommendations?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @mlees123.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thank you for reaching out to us.

I would not recommend mounting the Sonos Arc directly to below the TV as it has (up) firing speakers. So far we do not have any TV mounting bracket for the Sonos Arc available on our website and I do understand the situation you have provided. I would suggest either have the Sonos Arc lay flat on a table below the TV or we can try to reach out to other members or the Sonos community that may have experienced first hand this type of set up.

Let us try to reach out to other Sonos community members for any viable feedback and workaround for your situation.

Let me know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help

Thanks

I have a similar situation and would also like to mount the Arc on the TV. Any recommendations for a mounting unit? Thank you.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

What about something like this? https://www.amazon.com/Mounting-Dream-Universal-Soundbar-MD5425/dp/B07MNZ8RNF/ref=asc_df_B07MNZ8RNF/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309818644684&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10821852729851143539&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1018127&hvtargid=pla-644583058454&psc=1

You’d have to get it low enough below the TV and you’d see the bars going down.  Just won’t be as aesthetically pleasing as mounting the wall, but not terrible.  

By the way, for those renters, you can easily plug holes you make in the wall with a kit from Home Depot (or any hardware store).  Won’t be painted, but you’d be delivering the unit back without holes in the walls...

I want the ARC for the sound quality, but I’m getting really sick of these prima donna companies that don’t want to put the time in to accommodate one of the most obvious mounting styles. This is a no brainer for soundbar that costs this much. Make a mount, and make the adjustments to the audio DSPs to fix that it is mounted under the TV. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @ALL.

Thanks for your immediate response and feedback. and Welcome to the Sonos community. I would like to give an update that we have now additional wall mounts specifically for the Sonos Arc for sale through our website.

I would recommend checking them out on our website. If you have any further questions about the mounts. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our sales team @+18006802345 option 4. We are always here to help.

Thanks,