Answered

Sonos Arc Volume Too Low!

• 12 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello everyone,

I’m new to the Sonos community and love the sound from the sound bar.  The only thing is that the volume has to be at least 50 in order to hear it well.  To watch a movie and fill the room it has to be at 65/70.  This seems weird.  Is anyone else having this issue?  I have unplugged the unit.  Tried a different HDMI cord. And tried different video sources.  The thing I find interesting is that when I play only  music through the Sonos Arc (tv not on), the volume dial is only at a quarter and fills the room.  Would like to resolve this and not have to return the sound bar to Best Buy.  Please help!

icon

Best answer by Corry P 4 March 2021, 15:53

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

What model TV do you have? What specific content are you testing?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @joeymedina.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

This article might help you also. Low audio from surround speakers when watching TV 

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @joeymedina 

Are you still having this problem? If so, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team for some real-time troubleshooting. They have tools at their disposal that will help them help you.