Question

Sonos Arc SL - Sound Levels.

• 14 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Roku is set to HDMI 1 on my tv, audio out via HDMI 2 (Arc) to Sonos. When playing either Pandora or Spotify on the Roku app, the volume is fine around 18-20. Changing to any other app (Disney +, Amazon, Netflix, etc) the same volume level is super quiet. I have to turn up well over 40 to get the same volume level) - is this a design of the arc, or something that isn’t setup properly on my end. I have no other speakers running - just the arc sl soundbar.

Just curious as this is my first Sonos product.

Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @mrw1zard, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about this issue on your Sonos system, We’ll check first on the diagnostics, I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report for us to investigate further what could be causing this issue. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue. 

Let us know how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.