Sonos Arc keeps cutting out when connected to TV

• 2 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi,

My Sonos Arc keeps cutting out when connected to the TV.  I have checked previous posts and made the necessary checks and adjustments.

My diagnostic confirmation number is: 1335738117.

Can you please help as this is really disappointing. 

Regards, Roy

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Royjnrthomas.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community and providing the diagnostic report. since you already tried some troubleshooting steps let me try to assist you.

Upon checking on the diagnostic report it shows that the signal is cutting in and out.

• Can you try this workaround for the meantime turn off eARC within the TV's settings when playing Dolby Digital Plus ( Atmos) content from either externally connected HDMI devices or inbuilt Apps. Please check here for more information on how to disable it. Please note that this can vary from model to model. If you can't find the setting, you need to contact Samsung.
  • I would like to recommend calling our customer phone support on this so you can be assisted with more.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.