Answered

Sonos Arc is not visible when TV is turned off

• 30 January 2021
  • 2 replies

RESOLVED

Hi all,

I am fairly new to Sonos. I have got a move that works flawless and now i invested in the Arc.

After connecting the Arc to my TV which was easy peasy, i find that when the TV is shut off the Arc is no longer visible on the Sonos app or in Spotify. So unless the TV is on i cannot use the Arc to playing music.

What am i doing wrong here ? is it that the Arc cannot work without the TV being on or am i missing something.

Hoping you can help.

Kind regards

Carsten

icon

Best answer by Annazel S 30 January 2021, 19:21

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @CarstenAndreasen1970.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community! We’d be glad to help.

What is the status of the LED light on the speaker when it is not working with music playback?

If you’re still experiencing this issue, please submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app shortly when it happens, and reply with the confirmation number. I'd start by reviewing your system and go from there, it will help in identifying what's possibly causing the issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi @CarstenAndreasen1970.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community! We’d be glad to help.

What is the status of the LED light on the speaker when it is not working with music playback?

If you’re still experiencing this issue, please submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app shortly when it happens, and reply with the confirmation number. I'd start by reviewing your system and go from there, it will help in identifying what's possibly causing the issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I resolved the issued myself it was user error and it has been resolved now,

C