Sonos Arc audio keeps cutting out.

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

205 replies

I have a sonos ARC and sound keeps cutting out for 1-2 seconds and then picks back up. My sonos was fine for about 1 week after purchasing but now the sound will cut out periodically. Here is my diagnostics number 103248445. How can I fix this issue?

I have the same issue. My diagnostic number is 1533580006.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Kamenrider, thanks for the update. I’m hoping it will not cause any other issues in the future.

If you need help with any other information, Please be sure to let us know.

The Sonos Community is always here to help.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

It’s encouraging to see a response from the staff.  I’ve not had a reoccurrence of the problem and will leave it at that for now especially given your findings. Your support staff can deal with people with more important issues.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @andrew richards, Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community. thanks for taking the time to send a diagnostic report, Upon checking on it. it shows that the Arc status of the Arc is disabled. You can try to unplug and re-plug it on the Sonos Arc and the TV.

Hi  @Kamenrider, Thanks for reaching out, and thanks for taking the time to send a diagnostic report. Upon checking on it, the diagnostic shows everything is normal in your Sonos Arc. Kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance so we can further check what could be causing the issue. 

Let us know how you get on with the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I had this problem yesterday and this morning. I had to power cycle the Arc to overcome. There was a Sonos update yesterday, not sure if that was related. 1590010709 is my diagnostic number.