Answered

Sonos Arc arriving today. How do i use it befroe release of S2 app?

• 4 June 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Sonos Arc arriving today. How do i use it before release of S2 app?

icon

Best answer by Ryan S 4 June 2020, 18:36

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

It’s possible that you’ll be able to install it with the current app version.  You could try, or just wait until the 8th.

I’d be surprised if the current app has knowledge of the Arc. Please let us know!

Userlevel 1

Will do!

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Unfortunately, you’re getting the Arc before the software that can run it is out. The current app is unable to set up an Arc, so you’ll have to stare at it longingly for a few more days until the app is released. The Arc isn’t officially released until the 10th, the app will be out before then, but people not on the beta shouldn’t be receiving their Arcs until the 10th.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Like having to wait for Christmas day to open your present underneath the tree.

Userlevel 1

I do have to wait for the software. I can tell you though,  that the Arc and Sub are beautifully packaged! I can’t wait to hook ‘em up to my LG 65cx which has eArc. The tv itself has surprisingly good sound and the Dolby videos that I’ve played through YouTube are amazing. I expect the Arc and Sub to knock my socks off.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Like having to wait for Christmas day to open your present underneath the tree.

I should have said “underneath the TV”  :grinning:

Oh my, I doubt I could handle that.

I don't even have any new hardware to look forward to and I just know I will be pathologically refreshing the Play Store for the S2 app to be released. 

This situation though, I wouldn't do well. At all.