Sonos Arc and Updates

• 8 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

We all know the complaints and issues with the sound profile being changed on the Sonos Arc through recent updates. The majority of people picked this product based on its sound profile and most likely listened to the set up in the store, friend or family's house, etc. Changing the sound profile on the product after its been purchased without giving an option to keep it as original as absolutely ridiculous. The product was bought. Changing it without the ability to remain the same or change it back to how it was at purchase is sooooo odd that I have to wonder what they were thinking. I think we have waited more than enough for a "fix" or way to return it to before. Something needs to be don't and soon.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Can someone at Sonos respond as to what is being done to put my product back to the sound profile it had when I purchased it? This is not the product I bought.

Can someone at Sonos respond as to what is being done to put my product back to the sound profile it had when I purchased it? This is not the product I bought.

Already stated here: 

Customers using Arc bonded with a Sub (and/or surrounds) who find their Sub output is lower than desired following performing a new Trueplay tuning, should temporarily disable Trueplay on Arc until this is addressed by an upcoming software update. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Already stated here: 

Customers using Arc bonded with a Sub (and/or surrounds) who find their Sub output is lower than desired following performing a new Trueplay tuning, should temporarily disable Trueplay on Arc until this is addressed by an upcoming software update. 

HApprefiate the info. Never had true play om, do t have access to iOS. Either way, the system 100% lacks the punch it use to have before the last few updates.

Already stated here: 

HApprefiate the info. Never had true play om, do t have access to iOS. Either way, the system 100% lacks the punch it use to have before the last few updates.

In that case you may have an unrelated coincidental issue with your setup/Sub. Within 20 minutes of experiencing the issue, perhaps submit a Sonos diagnostic report from the ‘Settings/Support’ area of the Sonos App. Make a note of the reference generated, and when practicable, contact/chat to Sonos Support Staff about the matter via this LINK and see what they can suggest to resolve the matter.