Answered

Sonos Amp, Sonos Arc and two external front speaker

• 27 May 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi

I have two existing speakers (not sonos). My question is, can I connect the two speaker via the Amp as left and right front speakers And with a sonos sub and a sonos arc to my TV for HT? 

would it be possible to expand it later with two sonos one/five for back left and right?

icon

Best answer by jgatie 27 May 2020, 03:17

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

No, it i not possible to use any of the Sonos soundbars as a center speaker.  As with every soundbar ever made, they contain the Left/Center/Right speakers in a single enclosure.

No, it i not possible to use any of the Sonos soundbars as a center speaker.  As with every soundbar ever made, they contain the Left/Center/Right speakers in a single enclosure.

Thanks for the response. So it would be possible to just have the two external front (l&r) speakers through the Amp, the sub, and two sonos one for the back (l&r)?

Thanks for the response. So it would be possible to just have the two external front (l&r) speakers through the Amp, the sub, and two sonos one for the back (l&r)?

Yes, it is possible to have 4.1 w/ a phantom center using an Amp for the fronts.