Answered

Simplink not connected

• 15 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi, I connected my LG 60ln570t model via hdmi arc to my sonos beam. However I keep getting simplink not connected error when I try to set my TV up.

Tried restarting and changing my cable but doesn't work. Any help on this. 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 15 December 2020, 06:13

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Are you using the HDMI port on the TV that is labeled ARC to connect to the Beam?

However, if you are having trouble setting up the TV instead of the Beam, you might be better off contacting LG, this board is for Sonos users.

Yes, it is connected to the Arc port.  But in a way I am not able to bet up my beam because it is showing simplink not connected. 

It sounds like there may be an issue with the TV, the cable, or the Beam. The first thing I would do is check the TV for updates of its software. Then I’d unplug the TV from the wall for two minutes, then plug it back in.

Second thing I would do is go back to the cable that came with the Beam, and make sure it is properly seated in the ARC port on the TV, and fully seated in the Beam.

Finally, I’d unplug the Beam from power, wait two minutes and plug it back in.

If the Beam is showing up properly in the controller, submit a diagnostic, but that will only show potential issues with the Beam, and not the cable or the TV set.