Replacement help as no one is responding

• 28 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows how I should proceed. I’ve had a defective online order (beam 2) authorised for replacement, the item was returned and delivery is tracked and confirmed, but despite the original email stating this should take approx 5 days I’m now well over that. What concerns me is that my emails get totally ignored. Chat support advise me to email the Sonos support email address, but no one responds. Chat support says not their area, they can’t help. I’d hate to have to claim back through cc, or small claims court, but how long should I realistically just sit back and wait? At this point they have my money and I have no purchase. Apologies if this isn’t the right forum, just thought maybe you guys would know how to proceed. Thanks again. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Have you tried calling Sonos Support?

Thank you, I refuse to give up though. After being passed around on the phone, I got someone who effectively said it is stuck with returns dept and they do not know why, but they cannot do much more to help me. Case has been escalated, but does not seem to make any difference. I am told to just keep waiting, eventually someone will take action, but Sonos support cannot help beyond escalating it. Also no complaints line or procedure which I find strange. I have, however, received several apologies saying in this case they failed the customer, and whilst I appreciate it, it does not get me my replacement or money back (they advised against seeking a refund, as said that will also entail numerous chats / support calls, and would take an additional 10 to 15 business days at earliest). If I weren’t so amused by this complete service failure, I would be much more upset. I am sure I read on their website ‘hassle free returns’. Moan aside, I do like their products, but I have lost faith in them now to be honest. They have broken a few promises now ito resolving it. What I really dislike is having to do all the follow up, just no proactiveness on their part. For any other readers, please don’t assume this is the same level of service across board, I may simply be an outlier / be unlucky. Fingers crossed this gets some traction soon.