Problem connecting Beam to Panasonic via HDMI ARC port resolution

• 8 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi All, just want to share my experience with you how frustrated it was to connect my Panasonic Viera TH-L50ET60A with Sonos Beam soundbar. I have HDMI ARC as port 2 in my Panasonic TV, but Sonos app kept saying can’t connect via HDMI ARC to my TV with its original HDMI cable. I had the “Viera Link = On” and “Viera Link set to Home Theatre” everything works on my TV side. 

At the end, I had to change to a different HDMI cable to replace the one from Sonos and it worked without any issues.

Why would Sonos provide a faulty HDMI cable, I cannot expect it for this price. Most people on the internet has experienced the same issue. Hope they can provide a better cable in the future.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi there @Kai888.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

We highly appreciate you letting us know about the experience and rest assured that we will log your feedback and pass it along to the development team.

If you have any questions or concerns,  feel free to reach out.