Question

Poor Bass on Arc

• 18 June 2020
  • 4 replies

Very excited about the Sonos Arc, but from the first moment I was so disappointed with the sound from the base! Its plenty punchy but sounds like a old tatty speaker I had in the 90's. I'm gutted and its unlistenable - please say you have a fix soon or its being returned 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

https://en.community.sonos.com/troubleshooting-228999/sonos-arc-muddy-bottoming-out-bass-6842379

Looking at the pre-release reviews, it looks like they all had a sub or full setup. Bit worried that this was overlooked and Arc will not be a suitable device on its own 

Looking at the pre-release reviews, it looks like they all had a sub or full setup. Bit worried that this was overlooked and Arc will not be a suitable device on its own 

I think it is much more likely to be a software issue than a hardware issue, but obviously I can’t say that definitively.  As long as you remain in the returns period I would hang on to it and see what happens.

Could we close this thread, in favor of the one that John B kindly linked to above?