Answered

Playbase has disappeared from the Sonos App - same problem as on another closed thread

• 9 November 2020
  • 2 replies

My Playbase is not working properly (as part of a system with multiple Sonos devices connected to Wi-Fi where everything was fine). First, it disappeared from the S2 app. I was only able to add it back to the app by plugging it in to Ethernet. But it won’t add back to my Wi-Fi network no matter how many times I try to do this. It disappears from the app as soon as I unplug the Ethernet. I just submitted diagnostic code 2022648469 - thanks!

icon

Best answer by Rowena B. 10 November 2020, 02:06

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Randomyay, thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the Sonos Community. I appreciate bringing this concern to us and letting us know about it.

Upon checking the diagnostic, I see that your Sonos Playbase is experiencing a hardware failure. This is why your Playbase only connects to your system if it’s wired to your router.

To further assist you with your concern, I recommend contacting our Sonos Customer Care to provide the best option for you.

The Sonos Community is always here to help.

Thanks! They are sending me a replacement unit.