Question

Play 1 Green blinking lights

• 4 August 2020
  • 5 replies

My two play ones have been working fine but recently stopped. I’ve reset  as individuals and then  a stereo pair and work fine but as soon as add them as a surround sound they stop working and the revert to the green blinking lights. Can anyone offer any advice

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Tattyman, thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community.

That’s not normal, when creating a stereo pair it shouldn’t revert it to factory settings.

Please take a diagnostic of the system, so we can take a look at the system. Setting > Help & Tips > Submit Diagnostic.

Then reply with the confirmation number.

If you have other concerns, feel free to reach out.

Sorry maybe I wasn’t too clear . The speakers stopped working in surround mode so I reset them through the factory setting function. Once done I could play music as either individual or as stereo pair but as soon as I added them back into surround they reverted to the flashing light

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Tattyman, thank you for the clarification.

Flashing green when bonding to a Sonos soundbar? If they are flashing white that’s fine;

because when the Sonos App is preparing the speakers to work together they’ll flash then off. (LED lights is off by default for Home Theater Setups but can be turned on)

What light does the Soundbar show during the process?

I could check with the diagnostic for the Home Theater bond. Please take a diagnostic and reply with the confirmation.

If you have other concerns, feel free to reach out.

Hi Kyle

I’ve tried it again and I’ve managed to get it to work

thanks 

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Tattyman, thank you for the update and sorry for the late response.

I’m glad it working now. if you have other concerns, feel free to reach out.

The community is here to help.