Question

Pairing Sub Gen 3 to more than one group of speakers

• 22 January 2021
  • 1 reply

I have in my great room an Arc and Sub gen 3 for watching movies etc.  I also have in the same room for listening to music two play 5’s.  It would e great to be able to listen to music with the sub and play 5’s with out having to decoupling the sub from the Arc.  It seems to be a lot of extra work to just add some depth to my listening experience.  I saw this request (now 5months old) just after receiving my Arc and Sub, but have not seen from Sonos on this topic, except it would be passed on the engineers and developers. Thanks in advance. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @BPaisley

Thanks for reaching out to the Sonos community and for sharing your feedback with us. We really appreciate it. It would be great if the Sonos Sub can be paired with other Sonos speakers without removing it from another speaker. I know how you feel about this.  I'm sure that our engineers checking all the feature requests. However, we don't have any information to share with you right now. Our engineering team and Sonos management have not yet provided any details of this feature. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, we'll be glad to assist you.