Answered

Pairing 4 One SLs for TV Surround

• 22 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I have a Beam along with a 3rd Gen Sub and one pair of One SL speakers all set-up for TV/Theater audio.  Sounded so great I just bought another pair of One SL speakers as I wanted more coverage in the room. 

So I now have 4 One SL speakers but cannot get them configured so they all play together for home theater and TV (I don’t use them for music).  I’ve fumbled around with the App for an hour now and see conflicting info on here as well. 

Is it possible to create a true 5.1 surround system with 4 One SL speakers, a Beam, and a 3rd Gen Sub?  Or did I just waste money on second pair of One SLs that I can’t add to my existing set-up?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 22 October 2020, 07:04

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

No, it’s not. I’m afraid you wasted the money. I’d recommend you use the spare paid as music speaker, separate from the TV. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

But remember that you have “a true 5.1 surround system” with your Beam ( for the 3 front channels), Sub and 2 One SL’s. 

But remember that you have “a true 5.1 surround system” with your Beam ( for the 3 front channels), Sub and 2 One SL’s. 

LOL, do you work for the Marketing department or something?  Yes it sounds great, but it’s not true 5.1 unless you have independent speakers that are spread out.