Question

Odroid N2 coreelec system

• 25 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi,

I have an odroid n2+ box with coreelec installed, and a sonos arc sound with the last update 12.2.

When trying to play a movie the box crash. I tested the box directly to the tv sound and works.

On the coreelec i have configured the audio output device:

AML Augesound, HDMI ch PCM.

My sonos arc is connected to my tv on the arc hdmi port.

I do not know what to do more.

PS: Also, i tried a nvidia shield and it works, on kodi.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @fontes31,

Thank you for reaching out to the Sonos community and we appreciate you for bringing this concern to us. Let me share some information with you.

The Sonos Arc can play Dolby Atmos audio. ARC and eARC are protocols responsible for sending audio over an HDMI cable to home theater sound systems like Sonos Arc. Sonos Arc must be connected to HDMI ARC or HDMI eARC to play any Dolby Atmos content. Getting Dolby Atmos audio can also depend on the physical source device playing the content and the format or output must be set to one of our supported home theater audio formats

Sonos home theater product may not output audio when your TV is playing from specific sources like a game console or a streaming service. If your home theater product plays audio but stops or skips unexpectedly, see our article about TV audio stopping or skipping. Before you start, make sure you’ve set up your Sonos home theater product using the Sonos app before trying to play audio from your TV.

We can wait for suggestions and feedback from our Sonos community members, they might provide additional information about this. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have further questions or concerns. We are always happy to help out.