Answered

My surround sound has stopped working and won't reconnect with Arc and Sub

• 6 September 2021
  • 4 replies

I have had surround sound set up and working in conjunction with my Arc and Sub for 10 months. Over the last few days it has stopped working. My app is up to date, all my equipment is up to date. I have reset and rebooted both Sonos 1 speakers. I have rebooted my wifi (nothing else has a problem with wifi). I get two messages, depending on where I am in the rebooting process:

There was a problem adding your surrounds. Check the network connection and make sure your products are powered on (done)

Your left surround is unavailable. You can add a new surround or remove the existing one (have tried both).

The Arc, and both Sonos 1 speakers all work independently of each other, just not as a surround.

Please help! 

icon

Best answer by buzz 6 September 2021, 15:44

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Have you rebooted ARC?

No...It’s currently fixed to the wall and I can’t get to the back of it. Is it possible to reboot it without getting to the back of it?

Userlevel 7

Just unplug it for a couple of minutes. Go ahead and reboot your router again too.

If you cannot reach the power cord, you could switch OFF the circuit breaker. Hopefully, this will not create issues with other products using this circuit.