Make the PLAYBAR in White

• 20 February 2013
  • 173 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

173 replies

White for me too please!
Are there any news/comments from Sonos, regarding when Sonos Playbar will available in white?
I would buy a white playbar same day it is introduced. Why is there no response from Sonos related to this massive post??
I would buy a white playbar same day it is introduced. Why is there no response from Sonos related to this massive post??
Userlevel 1
Come on SONOS, this is the best market research you can get, you should be loving it! listen to your customers. All the modern devices are being produced in white. From what I see in my industry products from other companies like apple for example are always more desirable in white as always sell out first when launched. Moreover more the general modern trend in homes is to have warmer and or neutral colours. I'm not trying to teach you how to suck eggs I just think its a no brainer for you guys to sell a lot of units. Plus I'm biased as I really want one a one of your systems but I won't invest till you make it in white lol.
I would buy a white Playbar rather than a black one, if it was available.
I am just also waiting for the white playbar (and the White Sub). I have all the Speakers in White. White is very noble with a wide range of use....

When will it be available?
I am also very much interested in a white Playbar.... and especially in a white Sub... 🙂 Because white is a much more exclusive color...
Are there any official news avaiable?
I am also very much interested in a white Playbar.... and especially in a white Sub... 🙂 Because white is a much more exclusive color...

I have a white lacquer entertainment unit therefore I'd like to have the option to purchase a white soundbar to blend in. Why is this so difficult for SONOS to achieve? Your company really seems tone deaf to consumer requests in a competitive market.

Kevin, you are so right about Sonos!

I also agree, why not at least a fair and honnest answer from Sonos instead of silence since 1 year about this request
Would of already bought this if white.  Please take a look at your entire product and make some changes MAN
Hi Gordon, Don't think this is an idea...this is essential!!!! Think about all the male buyer who are only allowed to buy TV/Hifi stuff which fits to the Livingroom decoration of their wifes!!!! The colour is definitely a buying criterium!!!! So whats the Sonos answer to that? Kind regards Andreas
FYI. I sent the below note to sonos sales department (questions@sonos.com) on last friday 1/10. The notice assures of a reply within 48 hours but no word back yet. I will keep you posted if Sonos responds. Dear Sonos Sales, As the Sales Department, I imagine that it is your goal to sell Sonos products to consumers. Wouldn't it be great if Sonos acquiesced to consumer demand to produce a white soundbar? Are you aware that this chat has been occuring on one of Sonos communities for over a year now with consumers asking for when Sonos will make a white soundbar available for sale? https://ask.sonos.com/sonos/topics/will_the_sonos_playbar_be_available_in_white Why don't you respond to dozens of customers questoins about any plans for a white soundbar? I have a white lacquer entertainment unit so I would like to option to purchase a white sonos soundbar. It defies logic why you would mass produce white speakers and a black sound bar. It is also infuriating that you don't listen to thousands of potential customers and consumer demand. It seems futile to ask you to respond to this but will sonos respond to customer requests for a white soundbar? Thank you.
FYI. I sent the below note to sonos sales department (questions@sonos.com) on last friday 1/10. The notice assures of a reply within 48 hours but no word back yet. I will keep you posted if Sonos responds. Dear Sonos Sales, As the Sales Department, I imagine that it is your goal to sell Sonos products to consumers. Wouldn't it be great if Sonos acquiesced to consumer demand to produce a white soundbar? Are you aware that this chat has been occuring on one of Sonos communities for over a year now with consumers asking for when Sonos will make a white soundbar available for sale? https://ask.sonos.com/sonos/topics/will_the_sonos_playbar_be_available_in_white Why don't you respond to dozens of customers questoins about any plans for a white soundbar? I have a white lacquer entertainment unit so I would like to option to purchase a white sonos soundbar. It defies logic why you would mass produce white speakers and a black sound bar. It is also infuriating that you don't listen to thousands of potential customers and consumer demand. It seems futile to ask you to respond to this but will sonos respond to customer requests for a white soundbar? Thank you.
Thank you very much, Kevin, for your great note to SONOS... 🙂 Me too, I can't understand why SONOS doesn't answer since a couple of months... This is unbusinesslike at all!
Userlevel 1

When I contacted Sonos to ask about a white playbar initially they told me no plans as of yet and they actually referred me to this thred! I wonder if we can start an online petition? lol
Folks: Sonos contacted me today in response to my inquiry on the possibility of the release of a white PLAYBAR. Please see the response below. This request seems to be a lift for them. Evidently our suggestions for a white PLAYBAR have been forwarded along to the product development team with the idea being filed as "under consideration". Wow does this company move slow! Not much of an update but at least we have a direct point of contact who responded to my question. I recommend that you all contact Aaron from Sonos Direct Sales to support a white PLAYBAR. Good luck! Who knew mass producing a product in white would be an intense dileberative process! Best, Kevin Hi Kevin, Thanks for the note. I have no information at this time about the Sonos PLAYBAR coming out in another color. We pass all ideas along to our Product Development team. Currently this idea is marked as Under Consideration. We will adjust the status accordingly if this changes. Have a GREAT day! Aaron Aaron Sloane Sonos | Direct Sales , North America Direct | 866-263-3072 www.sonos.com/shop | blog.sonos.com
White please.... why would Sonos make their other speakers available in white and not their playbar and bass....???
Badge
I have one in black because I really love my sonos but I will swap it for a white when available because My TV (philips) dressoir etc is white. 
I really don't understand why the playbar is not available in white? Some other products are...I would buy one immediately IF I can buy a whole set in white!

Please Sonos?
Same here, I would buy two. It doesn't make sense that the other Play products are available in white but not Playbar.
Id it doesn't make sense at all!
I would buy the play bar in white also. That would be amazing.
Would buy Playbar if it came in all white..
Userlevel 2
In Holland there is online retailer that has a Manager Client Satisfaction in the highest management layer. That company is very succesfull, duh.

I've never seen a company like Sonos that not only does not listen to their (potential) customers but also does not communicate with them. There must be someone responsible for this lack of acknowledgement of the customerbase!

The SONOS products are awesome, by the way.
No way I am buying anything from Sonos untill the playbar and the sub are offered in White! If that is the case... then all my other HiFi's are going on ebay and Sonos will dominate my place! Untill then.. no Sonos for me... 😞 PLAYBAR and SUB in White ASAP please!?