LG CX + Arc + Apple TV

• 13 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

LG Firmware 03.21.09

tvOS 14.3

Sonos 12.2.2

diagnostics reference code 1031729708

The issue that 03.21.09 was supposed to fix is still causing sound cutting out for me. It worked today, then suddenly stopped. Works with Atmos, but not getting any other audio. Everything seemed to be working fine until I tried to match a movie trailer in the movie tab of Apple TV. 

Settings on LG CX

Sound Out: HDMI Arc / HDMI Input Audio Format: Bitstream for all / Digital Sound Out: Pass Through / eARC: on / Auto Device Detection: On / Simplink (HDMI-cec): On / Auto Power Sync: Off

Apple TV audio setting 

Default Sound: TV speakers / Audio Format: Auto, Atmos Available

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi there @cRoy30, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about this issue on your Sonos system and the cutting in and out of the sounds, so that we can check the status of the whole system, please submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number. This way we can identify the cause of this issue. 

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

we're here to answer any further questions you have.

Badge

Hello Simon, I already did that and had the number attached in my original post

diagnostics reference code 1031729708

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi there @cRoy30, thanks for the update, and sorry that I overlooked the diagnostic report that you’ve sent. Upon checking, all seems to be normal on your Sonos system. This needs to be checked further by our team, I'll ask you to kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and more in-depth troubleshooting steps. They may request for screen share or remote access to your device controller to check on some settings and configurations on your devices. 

Let us know how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.