Answered

I have an extra speaker connected to my home theater

• 9 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5
  • Chromatic Producer II
  • 58 replies

Some way or another I got my Roam connected to my TV Speakers. How do I separate them? I have TV Speakers + Roam. I don’t want the roam in here.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 9 March 2022, 01:10

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Sounds like they would be just grouped. You can group and ungroup by using the instructions in the FAQ.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I know that would be the logical thing but I go to groups and there in nothing there unless I would like to group some speakers. I’m buffaloed. 

Let me not make assumptions, then. My apologies.

When you say TV speakers, you don’t mean the Sonos sound bar connected to your TV set, you do mean the actual TV speakers? If that’s the case, I suspect that you’ve paired the Roam to the Bluetooth signal emitted by your TV set. 

If that’s the case, you should just pair your Roam with another Bluetooth source, such as your phone, using the instructions here

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

My Sonos Arc, Sub, and two SLs combined are called TV Speakers. I got it. I hard reset the Roam and everything is the way it’s supposed to be now. Thanks everyone!