Question

How to integrate an LG Miracast 4K Projector, Airplay 2, Spotify, Amazon Prime w/ a Sonos Beam

• 2 December 2019
  • 0 replies

Problem: I own an LG 4K projector that is made to be portable (HU80KA). I want to be able to move this projector in between my apartment living room and bedroom. I want to avoid the number of wires I have to connect to the projector between me moving it to the different rooms. I also do not want to have to setup the audio/internet/video in between moving the projector to different rooms. I have a sonos beam and sub in my living room and 2 Sonos One SLs in my bedroom. 

Obstacles: LG Miracast wirelessly supports Netflix and Youtube but does not support Spotify, Airplay 2 screen mirroring or Amazon Prime. The projector itself only has 2 HDMI ports. 

What Im trying to make happen: All I want is to be able to move my projector between my living room and bedroom while being able to enjoy what a majority of people here probably use: Airplay 2, Sonos Equip, Netflix, Spotify, Amazon Prime. All media @ 4k. 

Questions:

1.) What is the best possible solution to make all of these things play together well? If we cant make them all play together, Im willing to give up Amazon Prime and Spotify. 

2.) An apple TV 4k could probably work but if there is an HDMI dongle I could keep attached to the projector that can make all of this work with low latency or lag that would be ideal.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Im a noob to getting all of these things to integrate together so be easy on me. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.