Answered

How to connect LG remote to SONOS play bar and how to set up play 5 audio in

• 28 June 2018
  • 2 replies

hi all,

Just completed my renovation and got my new sonos system set up. i have 2 question here.

1) i cannot get the LG remote control to control SONOS playbar and sub volume. My tv set is LG 75UK6500PTB 75 IN ULTRA HD 4K SMART LED TV. can pls advise?

2) i have a play 5 in my masterbed room. my tv set is LG 43UK6320PTE 43 IN ULTRA HD 4K SMART LED TV. i have gotten Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter to convert my play 5 but i cant seem to make it work..

Can someone pls assist??

Thank you so much
icon

Best answer by UKMedia 28 June 2018, 10:36

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi

1) i cannot get the LG remote control to control SONOS playbar and sub volume. My tv set is LG 75UK6500PTB 75 IN ULTRA HD 4K SMART LED TV. can pls advise?

Have you tried this article:

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/3479?language=en_US

2) i have a play 5 in my masterbed room. my tv set is LG 43UK6320PTE 43 IN ULTRA HD 4K SMART LED TV. i have gotten Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter to convert my play 5 but i cant seem to make it work..

Can you try pairing this with another device (phone or tablet) and see if that focuses our investigation.
LG remote can control my SONOS now...

I will be figuring out play 5 tonight... will update the results.