Answered

How long for items to be delivered to the Uk

• 12 November 2023
  • 7 replies

If I place an order a Beam next Tuesday morning, when can I expect my item to be delivered to the UK ? Thanks

icon

Best answer by Mr. T 12 November 2023, 14:43

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

I’m in the UK. Same as @Mr. T, it often takes around three days for Sonos purchases, but I guess the holiday season purchases are about to begin, so maybe get in quick.

If I place an order a Beam next Tuesday morning, when can I expect my item to be delivered to the UK ? Thanks

If you order from https://www.smarthomesounds.co.uk/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=google_map_listing&utm_campaign=map_link&utm_content=Website%20URL

you will get it next day they offer good deals and great service 

Thanks for the pointer I will look at them. Had preferred a direct Sonos order due to an upgrade discount

Badge +20

I have had terrible delivery times in the UK, not even newly released or out of stock taking weeks to arrive. I now just buy from an authorised Sonos dealer / distributor based in Twickenham and always get items next day via DPD.

Userlevel 7

From previous purchases, it has taken 2-3 days for delivery, so I would say Thu/Fri.

Since you are in the UK, I’m not sure if SONOS can pin down exactly when units shipped from the EU will arrive. Packages can be stuck in customs for a day or two. As suggested, ordering from a UK dealer will yield the most predictable delivery times.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

If you order from https://www.smarthomesounds.co.uk/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=google_map_listing&utm_campaign=map_link&utm_content=Website%20URL

you will get it next day they offer good deals and great service 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

This is a user community (albeit monitored by Sonos staff) so we can’t help you with this question. Try asking their sales department?