Frustrated TV sound not working!!

• 7 October 2018
  • 4 replies

This has been happening periodically. If I listen to music on the Sonos, I then lose my connection to the TV sound. I have checked the connection with the cable box to make sure it is connected to the digital—it is. I have checked the TV settings and it is set correct also for the optical. I have unplugged the optical cable and playbar for more than 10 minutes—did not work either. WTH?!? Any other ideas as to why and how to fix? Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi

Can you check what the Audio output in Settings from your cable box is? Please try setting to Stereo as a test and we can progress from there.
It started working and started doing again!! Cable box says Digital. Getting frustrated with this happening over and over again!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Next time it happens can you submit a diagnostic and post the number in this thread.
Userlevel 3
Badge +6
Have you checked and confirm your bar/base/beam is set to auto play in the room settings?

That endures the tv sound feed takes over when ever a signal is defected