Answered

Force sound to all speakers

• 28 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I’ve looked at this thread: 

However, even though my surround speakers are set to full sound, when I play certain things, they simply don’t make any noise.  

Maybe I’m doing something wrong.  But why cant their just be a mode to switch out of surround and simply have all speakers with the same volume and/or have separate control over each speaker.

I think maybe what I would like is having setup profiles, where we could choose on the fly how the speakers work together.

Anyway, any hints.

Just for sample, this site I was trying to play and maybe someone could fill me in why it’s not working.

I’m chromecasting this site through the tv.

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 28 June 2023, 09:54

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

If you stream music through the TV, you will not be able to get full stereo playback from the surround speakers. If you want full stereo from the surround speakers, stream music directly from the Sonos app or directly from a music streaming app on your phone like Spotify or Amazon Music. You could also stream music using AirPlay 2 with an iOS device.