Answered

Force Arc to switch to TV audio

• 27 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I’m using an Arc with a projector, and an HDFury to get audio. 95% of the time it works but occasionally, when I turn on the projector, TV audio isn’t detected.

Is there any way, either on the Arc or the HDFury, to force audio back to TV? The only thing I’ve found that works is flicking off the power to the plug strip that powers *all* of my AV kit, as I can’t get to the individual plugs. In doing so, games consoles in rest mode get powered off, which they don’t like. It would be nice to be able to do this manually.

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 27 February 2022, 21:56

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Are you using a HDMI switch to select the TV or Projector?

@tomwhitaker,
In the Sonos App, first ensure the Sonos Arc is set in ‘focus’ and showing in the minimised ‘Now Playing’ screen. Next goto the ‘Browse’ (Music Services) tab on the main bottom bar in the Sonos App and scroll past the music services until you see the ‘TV icon’. Select that icon and see if the TV audio then returns… that should (hopefully) save you having to power off/on your devices.🤞