Epson 2250 vs 5030UB who wins this fight?

• 29 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi friends 

I'm in doubt about two projectors to simply watch 3D movies.

Epson 2250 at best buy for $799 vs Epson 5030UB for 700$ With recent  replaced lamp on a used page.  
who wins this fight?

(with a blu-ray..and  HDFury Arcana adapter for Sonos arc.)

I like the Epson brand image I know there are other brands with more modern projectors but I love the balance of contrast and brightness of Epson the sharpness of the images sometimes makes you think it's 4k.  so I am willing to pay a reasonable price for an old 3D projector. I don't want to buy a modern projector from another brand and not be happy with the image quality.  I know that each person has a different style for the brands.  I already have a current 4k project so I don't want to spend too much on a 3D HD I know the 3D of these two projectors are good.  but the doubt is killing me to buy the new 2230 or the 5030UB used with a new lamp.  i am not very comfortable buying used projector but this one for the price seems to be worth it.  help me friends I'm super in doubt 😂.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

You’d be better off asking that question on a Video/Home Theater forum. This forum is about Sonos Speakers, the chances of getting a good read on those two projectors here is substantially lower than elsewhere.